Without the help of a REALTOR®, marketing and selling a home can be difficult and time consuming. For most of us, our home is our biggest asset. When it's time to sell your home, you need to find a REALTOR® you can trust and work with. You need to work with an agent who is not only competent with paperwork and the mechanics of a home sale, but someone who also knows Salt Spring Island and its market, someone who is proficient at pricing island properties.
People appreciate the way I work. They like my transparent way of doing business and my professional advice and service.
I take a team approach with my clients to work with them to facilitate a successful transaction. Over the years I have developed a network of professional contacts (financing, home inspections, appraisals, contracting estimates, and other professional services as may be required) with whom I work closely and who are eager to contribute their expertise to our team so that you have all the knowledge and information to make the informed decisions required to proceed confidently with your sale.
Many of your questions can be answered in one of the following articles available courtesy of the Victoria Real Estate Board.
- REALTORS® Help Smooth the Home Buying Process
- Buying a Home - A Sound Investment In Your Future
- Buying a Home - Old Versus New
- Buying a Home - Your Needs and Wants
- Buying or Selling a Strata Unit - Things You Should Know
- Tips for Buying Strata Properties
- Checklist for House Hunting
- Helpful Hints on Buying a Home
- No Time Like the Present to Buy a Home
- Closing Costs
- The Final Cost of Buying a Home